THE 6 ADVANTAGES OF CANNAKA
We at HempingtonPost are excited to post this excerpt from our first TRUSTED HEMP PRODUCT, Made here in America – Here’s what the Strouse Family has to say about HEMP’s amazing healing qualities! We are loving their product line!
This article is re-posted from their page!
1. Cannaka is a botanically complete source of natural cannabinoids and aromatic terpenes. A proprietary blend of hemp and other plant extracts, the ingredients in Cannaka promote the entourage effect which describes the various synergies between naturally occurring cannabinoids and other flavonoids. As a result the benefits of Cannaka are multiplied compared to any individual ingredient taken alone. This improves the local and systemic responses to an abundance of disorders, especially inflammation.
2. Neuromodulation: Cannaka engages the endocannabinoid system (ECS), a scientifically proven system of receptors and neuromodulatory ligands that are distributed throughout the body. The ECS is the largest system of “neuromodulators” in the body, which are responsible for ensuring that the body remains in homeostasis, a stable equilibrium.
3. Regulates physiological processes: The ECS is distributed throughout the body, including the brain and the central and peripheral nervous systems. The ECS is involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory. The ECS affects every major body system and organ. It also plays a major role in the digestive and circulatory systems and helps regulate bone density and muscle tone. Finally it helps regulate body temperature, blood sugar, and neuroendocrine functioning.
4. Influences memory and emotions: The ECS influences reasoning, awareness, and emotional response. It is involved in learning and memory systems where it plays a critical role in helping people to forget; a process that is just as important to mental health as remembering. The ECS regulates voluntary movements and involuntary stress responses including anxiety, fear, and pain.
Supports equilibrium in the body and immune system: Endocannabinoids are crucial to maintaining a state of stable equilibrium in the body. Their main role is in cell to cell signaling. They help fine tune the body’s response to the central nervous system and send signals backward to the brain, modulating its activity. Without the ECS, the brain would have a difficult time fine tuning its response to a given stimulus possibly increasing the risk of autoimmune or inflammatory disorders.
5. Mediates Stress Response: Endocannabinoids play a central role in our stress responses. Chronic stress is often associated with negative health effects. The ECS is the central mediator of the stress response. The ECS regulates the release norepinephrine and cortisol and affects how stress affects mood, cognition, and activation of the limbic system. The ECS also helps mediate some of the metabolic effects of stress on lipid metabolism. Therefore, maintaining a healthy ECS is important for reducing the harmful effects of chronic stress on overeating and mood.
6. A MAN’S LEGACY
Randy’s Remedy products are botanically complete products that contain naturally occurring cannabinoids from hemp. Developed by the Strause Group; Linda, Tyler, and Brendon, they are the products they wished they had when their husband and father, Randy Strause, was diagnosed with glioblastoma, an incurable brain cancer. Together they helped develop Randy’s Remedy products and infused them with beneficial natural cannabinoids creating the products they’d been looking for.
You can order Randy’sRemedys here HempingtonPost TRUSTED HEMP PRODUCTS page. https://hempingtonpost.com/marketplace-view-all/
Darlene Mea is a long-standing media personality in the world of alternative everything. Since the early 1980s she has been involved in television, radio, print and multi-media. She represents all things natural, sustainable and life-promoting and has dedicated her life to going beyond the status quo message of being told what’s good for us, to providing options for a more holistic lifestyle. Since discovering the world of Hemp in early 2015 she has been on a mission to inform everyone on how to become involved in this exciting natural product that continues to revolutionize the world of health, beauty and design.